How do I make a Return/Exchange?
Please read the Return and Exchange Policy Before Proceeding
Customer Submitting Return/Exchange
Log into Account as customer here
- Go to “My Orders” and search by Order Number (or scroll through)
2. Hit the “Return / Replace” button
3. Check the box next to the item or items needing to be returned/replaced and select “Reason For Return” and hit “Return/Replace”
- The following reasons will be noted as:
- Wrong Size - Enter New Size in Comments
- Wrong Color - Enter New Color in Comments
- Changed My Mind
- Not as Described/Pictured - Describe in Comments
- Wrong Item - Enter Received Item in Comment
- Quality Issue (rather than complete this return process, please fill out a Quality Issue Ticket instead to receive a resolution)
- Other Fit Issue
- Anything that falls into “Other” needs to be emailed to email@example.com before submitting a request
4. Choose which refund option is wanted
- Refund to original payment method
- Credit Balance to Account
- Exchange for same item in different size/color
5. Hit “Continue”
You must read the instructions and policy for return on the return confirmation page. The link to download a free return label and the order return form can be found on this page to download and print. An email with a label/form will not be sent from Customer Care, but must be downloaded from this page by the customer.
6. Please review the policy to ensure the item is available to be returned or exchanged. Any return/exchanged received at the warehouse that does not qualify will not be processed.
7. Submit the return!
8. Once the return is received back at our warehouse, it will be checked in and a notification email will be sent from Community Care!