Why am I getting an error message in Custom?
If you are getting an error message when trying to order your custom item, here are a couple of troubleshooting tips:
- The most common error message is because not all of the required options have been selected. For example, if you have not selected a secondary leather color on an item that requires it, the error message will read "Secondary is required"
- Please ensure every required option has a selection made. Even if you want Smooth Caramel, you will still need to manually select the Smooth Caramel leather color option.
- Note on custom bags:
- If you have selected that you would like Embroidery or Initial Letter, you must select which embroidery you would like. For Initial Letter you must type in the Letter and then select the Initial Letter Color.
- If you have selected that you would like a Monogram or Brave Tenet, then you must type in the Monogram you would like. For the Brave Tenet, you must select one of the two options available.
- If you get an error message that reads "Please fill all of the required options" and you are sure you have filled out every required option, this is usually related to an error in our backend system. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with examples of your issue, or give our customer care team a call at 503-542-7492 and we will happily look into the issue and get it resolved as quickly as possible.
- If you are have tried the above tips and are still getting an error message please email us or give us a call at 503-542-7492 and we will be happy to help resolve the issue!