Troubleshooting Login Issues
If your Fellow created your account & you are trying to login:
- After your Fellow has created your account, you will receive an email titled "Set a password for your Sseko account!" from firstname.lastname@example.org. (Example displayed below)
If you have not received this email, please take the following steps:
1. Check your spam folder to verify that this email has not been accidentally filed there.
2. Check with your Fellow to ensure that the right email address was used & there were no typos.
3. If you are still missing this email, please contact Community Care at email@example.com to set up your password.
After you have received this email, select the link to reset your password. This link will take you to this page to set up your password.Once your password has been set, this page will guide you to login HERE.
If you created your own account & you are experiencing issues with login, try the following steps:
- Use your email address as your username at Customer Login
- Select Forgot Your Password? at the bottom of the login page. This will send you an email from firstname.lastname@example.org to reset your password (see example below):
If you are experiencing issues with receiving this email, please check your spam folder. If you are experiencing further issues, please email email@example.com.
Return to our Customer Login page to log in using your new credentials.
If you are experiencing any further issues with logging into your account, please contact Community Care by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.